Are you up for a challenge?
Genmab (www.genmab.com) is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities Management, the Expert Facility Operations will be responsible for coordinating the facility hard en soft services. You act in a tactical role in which you are responsible for the operational process and managing the hired local parties.
• Operational management of external parties (catering, cleaning, security, reception, building management e.g.).
• Working with the management contracts, vendor agreements, and other building/facility contracts and all requirements contained therein, also responsible for supplier management
• FM Contract management for hard and soft services and assisting with the repurchase of these contracts if needed
• Supports the building manager with implementation and management of all maintenance programs (both contracted work and all daily ad hoc work)
• Procurement: works in the procurement management system; requests and evaluates quotes, creates purchase orders in the ERP system and assesses invoices.
• Helps prepare budgets, financial reports, contracts, expenditures related to the facility
• Under the direction of the Director FM, responds promptly to requests for building maintenance, repairs, cleaning needs, etc. from building occupants and for the implementation of ongoing contract programs to address and resolve needs and problems.
• Answering FM related questions from the business and handling implementation on a day to day basis.
• Coordinating and managing office moves and space management
• Ad hoc project work such as a renovation, new construction, relocation and new software systems
• Setting up and implementing new procedures
• Ensures that all the work ends up in the service desk and that the correct follow-up is given to it in time by various parties.
• Proactively inspects the facility, systems, rooms, common areas, etc. and reports back any findings or issues to the Director FM.
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years’ experience within a Facility Management role
• Proficient in both written and spoken Dutch and English
• Strong ability to work in a structured and orderly fashion with attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills required.
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
• You have strong organization skills and a hands-on mentality
• You have good interpersonal and communication skills during interactions with 3rd party vendors and other external and internal stakeholders
• You can work independently as well as within global teams
• You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
Informatie en solliciteren
Voor meer informatie over deze vacature of de organisatie kun je contact opnemen met Ingrid Vasenna op 06-10339653 of via firstname.lastname@example.org
Alle reacties worden vertrouwelijk behandeld.